, by: Jayn Malevolent
Are you a club girl?
If you are any good you know how tough it is to turn down the money offered to you by customers to dance for them outside the club.
- It can be dangerous, how do you know who this guy or these guys are?
- You can be fired from any club for this.
- If you do manage to pull it off you can immediately get a reputation from jealous bitches who don’t get asked to work outside the club as a hooker / extra girl.
We at Malevolence Entertainment can help.
A customer asks you to work outside the club you simply give him our number / card / website and a stage name and we take care of the rest.
- If it’s a customer you think is a gold mine and you want to dance for you tell him to ask for “janell” (or an name we setup ahead of time with you), or if you have no idea who this guy is and you don’t want to have anything to do with him you tell him to ask for “amy.” That way when he calls and asks to book a show with amy you get the commission, but we tell him “amy” isn’t available but we have plenty of other girls you will love. If he asks for “janell” we take his deposit on a credit card, get his contact info and let you know we have a show for you and arrange a time that works with appropriate security / driver.
- So now when a customer tells you he wants you to dance at his bachelor party or take you out on his yacht you don’t have to worry if you’re missing a real money making opportunity.
- You never have to give your number to a customer and hope he doesn’t turn out to be a psycho.
To get started send us a few pics, email, phone number, clubs worked at and an address if you want us to send you some business cards. To email@example.com